[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Welcome back to Manufacturing Revival Radio! On today’s episode we are joined by Terrie Ward and Rick Doyle, Marketing & Education Director and President, respectively, of the Synthetic Turf Council.
The Synthetic Turf Council is proudly celebrating their 10th anniversary in 2013. They remain a powerful resource of information for architects, specifiers, designers , manufacturers and many more looking for industry insight. In addition, they promote synthetic turf innovation and quality by acting as a liaison between industry professionals and end user organizations. Providing educational materials to educate the market place and serving as a collective spokesman for the advocacy of the synthetic turf industry.
Key discussion topics from today’s conversation:
- The environmental benefits of synthetic turf.
- The mission and purpose of the STC.
- The (surprising) markets for synthetic turf.
- The exciting agenda of their upcoming spring meeting in Las Vegas.
- The education and training they provide with their Whistle-stop seminar series.
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!