[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Manufacturing across the United States is in the beginning of a growing resurgence. For today’s episode we are joined by Mike Cobb, CEO of the InnovaNet Group, who fills in the details on why right now is the best time for manufacturers to begin preparing for the future.
As experts in innovation, the InnovaNet Group is committed to creating sustainable value and results for clients through outstanding business growth, technical development and operations improvement. Their seasoned team of highly-engaged thought leaders applies a hands-on, collaborative approach to client’s needs. Whether seeking to grow revenues, improve operations, solve technology problems or develop new products, they work to deliver tailored solutions and measurable results.
WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN:
- Learn why the timing of this resurgence is so critical and the factors that will play a role in ensuring that it flourishes.
- There is the political gamesmanship of “Made in the USA” versus the reality that reshoring and production within our own borders is actually a good business decision. How to tell the difference…
- What role does technology play in equalizing labor cost in a global economy?
- Is “retraining the workforce” really going to help solve the current skilled labor gap?
- Find out more at the InnovaNet Group’s Resource Center!
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!