[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Welcome back to Manufacturing Revival Radio! We are very excited to get 2014 rolling and are proud to kick it off with a fantastic organization that is working diligently to champion American Manufacturing. Joining for today’s episode is Terry Iverson, Founder of ChampionNOW.
ChampionNOW is part of a grassroots effort to raise funds for the Edge Factor production “Metal & Flesh“. Edge Factor has previously released a pilot episode and two films that have served to inspired the next generation toward manufacturing careers.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Learn what “Champion” as an acronym stands for.
- Discover the content and educational events developed by ChampionNOW.
- We discuss whether STEM education is being overplayed, and we proudly voice our opinions that it is essential to growing manufacturing.
- What can Manufacturers be doing to drive interest in Manufacturing from America’s youth?
- Don’t miss EdgeFactor‘s great videos on cutting edge manufacturing!
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!